Presenters & Workshop Descriptions
All workshops are 1½ hours unless noted otherwise.
Brooke Medicine Eagle will not be joining us this year due to a scheduling mishap! She has participated in the Congress for the last 2 years, and we have been honored and delighted by her contributions.
- Freya Secrest, MSD
- Connecting to the Subtle Realms of Nature (3 hour workshop)
- The renowned gardens of the Findhorn Foundation are founded upon an understanding of the inner divinity in all of life’s ecologies, including both physical and subtle worlds. Co-founders, Dorothy Maclean, Peter and Eileen Caddy used this inner knowing to build a conscious cooperative relationship with the inner nature kingdoms and grew an inspirational garden in Northern Scotland. The principles they learned and used can be applied in any garden or relationship with the subtle nature worlds. As a resident of Findhorn in the early 70’s, and long-time colleague of Dorothy Maclean, Lorian faculty member, Freya Secrest will introduce principles of connection to the subtle intelligence in nature that will help you strengthen your own communication and collaboration with the nature kingdoms.
- This will be a hands-on session building skills of attunement and connection which can be applied in your own garden environments.
Freya Secrest, MSD is a spiritual life consultant and managing director of the Lorian Association. Since living as staff member at the Findhorn Foundation in the early 70’s, she has worked as an adult educator in spiritual life practices, served as administrator of two Waldorf schools, and taught around the US and Canada with Dorothy Maclean, David Spangler and others. She now teaches and offers private consultations on themes of collaboration with nature and contemporary spiritual practices as a part of the Lorian faculty.
- Orion Foxwood
- Unbinding the Threads of Illusion: From Shadow Shapers to Conscious Creation
- In Faery Seership, Brigh and Orion define magic as the art of "conscious creation." Instead of a response to a series of outer reactions. conscious creation implies creating one's life intentionally from the inside out. This is done through freeing oneself from the false thought-forms within and liberating your "Aliveness". Bottom line ...life is here to get into not to just endure until you can leave. In this workshop, Orion will discuss the threads of illusion and a concept he calls "the spell of forgetfulness." These forces enforce unhealthy shapes on our beautiful spirits and must be healed in this time of earth's awakenings and transformation of human consciousness. Orion will also leads us in powerful visions and techniques to call forth our light in the way the Devic kingdom sees it.
- Encountering Aliveness: Spreading the Wings of Light
- Aliveness is the life force that flows through all things, in all worlds. It is the shared spirit that when perceived flows like rivers of light. When tapped this force aligns our spirit to the divine blueprint set forth when creation was birthed and is continually weaving all worlds and all beings. This workshop deepens the "Unbinding the Threads of Illusion" process which liberates the spirit from false thought forms and inner shadows. One is then free to "allow spirit at our core" to flow, breathe and inspirit all aspects of our lives.
- Orion will teach techniques for feeling "aliveness", summoning its presence. You can share in this tongue of spirit and the place where all may declare inner sovereignty, touching the sacred in all people, all places and all sacred spirits...especially those in the Faery and Devic kingdoms.
- Half Day workshop with Orion Foxwood on Monday 9AM-1PM:
The Threefold Flame and the Doves of the Heart:
Healing the Spirits of Life through Holy Breath and Holy Light
- The threefold-flame techniques were developed by Orion and his Faery wife, Brigh. They align consciousness and life-force (aliveness) with the three souls, called "walkers" in Faery Seership. When these walkers align, the harmonious state of life called "the threefold life" comes into being. This spirit-state enhances an energetic dialogue between stellar, planetary and lunar aspects of being and brings them into a harmony that blesses the seen and unseen natural world.
- In this workshop, Orion will teach core Faery Seership material about the three walkers and the development of the "feeling language of the soul" to embody the universal forces of love, wisdom and power. This language coupled with potent visionary, movement and breath components enhance our abilities to tap into the threefold life and to consciously create ourselves while breathing life and light to any
form of life.
Specific techniques shared will include, but not be limited (depending on the guidance of Brigh) to, the following:
- The Three-Fold Flame and Doves of the Heart
- The Prayer of the Seer
- The Bridging Breath
- The Ocean Breath
- The Star Breath
- Building the Cocoon of Light
- Mind-Touch through the Soul's Tongue
- Opening the first two levels of the Faery Well
- Use of these techniques to bless and heal nature
There is a $65 fee for this half-day course (includes meals through Monday lunch).
Orion is a conjurer in the Southern folk tradition, a traditional witch and a founding elder of the Foxwood Temple of the Old religion in Maryland, and the founder of a Faery Seership apprenticeship program. For over 20 years, he has lectured extensively on magical practices and spiritual development. He is the author of The Faery Teachings and The Tree of Enchantment.
- Mary J. Getten
- Opening your Telepathic Senses
- Direct communication with all life is your birthright. Imagine what it would be like to talk with trees, animals, rocks, waterfalls and even fairies! Anyone can do it – you just need to open your reception channels. In this workshop we will explore telepathy, what it is and how it works. We will also perform exercises designed to open or enhance your communication skills.
- Communicating with the Devas of Skalitude
- Skalitude Retreat is home to a vibrant and varied community of devas – beings that care for this land and the life forms that inhabit it. Because communication with these beings has been a focus here for more than a decade, the bond and trust between human and deva is strong, enabling easy connection. In this workshop we will connect with several different devas and learn about them through direct communication.
These 2 workshops will be offered back to back on Friday afternoon. Opening your Telepathic Senses is not a pre-requisite for Communicating with the Devas of Skalitude.
Mary J. Getten is a telepathic animal communicator, flower essence practitioner, marine naturalist, teacher and author of the Nautilus Award winning book, Communicating with Orcas: The Whales Perspective. Mary has helped clients around the world create more harmony and understanding with their pets since 1996, and has been teaching others to do the same for 12 years. She has taken many groups to meet with Gray Whales in Mexico, Humpbacks in Hawaii and Tonga, Orcas in the San Juan Islands, and Dolphins in the Bahamas.
- Shoshana Avree
- Shamanism: The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life appears in most cultures as part of their origination mythology. The shamanic journeys to the Tree of Conscious Creation are intended to give you 'ground to stand on', connect you to All That Is, provide answers and comfort, as you'll be in the Home of all Homes.
This workshop is in 2 parts. Part 2 is only for those who have take Part 1.
Pre-requisite: Good shamanic journey skills
Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
The core of shamanism is the experience of direct revelation - to communicate with your spiritual allies and discover your own power. Shamanism is the most ancient spiritual practice know to humankind, and is the "ancestor" of all our modern religions.
- The practice of Shamanism is about communing with the Spirits and gathering information and doing healing work using the Journey method. In this workshop we will journey to the lower world and meet teachers in animal form and to the upper world meeting teachers in human form. Being able to journey is a pre-requisite for The Tree of Life workshops.
Shoshana Avree has been practicing Shamanic healing and teaching Shamanism for over 20 years. Helping people find their true nature through experiencing the Spirits is her passion.
She will be offering shamanic healing sessions at the Congress.
- Laurence Cole
- A Sonorous Feast
- There seems to be a growing recognition among anthropologists and paleo-psychologists of the ancient and original roll of group singing, which may even predate and have been the origin of speech. Singing together has been since the most ancient of days a primal "technology of belonging" for all nature based communities. It not only seems to function as a primary means whereby human beings "metabolize emotion", but also has been an essential process for acknowledging and inviting the presence of the spirit realm, a way of offering a sonorous feast of beauty and high energy to "feed what feeds us." In this workshop, song weaver Laurence Cole will guide the group in easy to learn, multi-layered harmonic songs with the intention of charging the atmosphere of our gathering with a high and vibrant energy of connection, both amongst ourselves and with the elemental beings that in all earth based cultures are known to attend and uphold the whole living world.
Laurence is a songwriter and musician living in Port Townsend. He loves to sing and write songs, and is the founding director of Port Townsend Songlines community choir. He also has a massage practice, specializing in accupressure and shiatsu. He has practiced T'ai Chi for over forty years, and enjoys moving slowly, and participating in patient natural processes, particularly the making of compost.
- John Curtis Crawford & Bridget Wolfe
- Doorways to Faerie
- Is there a bridge between the mortal world and Faerie? If we believe that the Fae can somehow navigate the enchanted pathways to flit among us, is there a way for us to train our vision to see into Faerie? And if we can see it, can we walk there as well? We did it as children but, once we “grow up” and relegate the Enchanted Realms to myth and fiction, is it possible to find our way back to paths between the worlds? Most of us who come to events like The Fairy Congress believe in the reality of Faerie but we often can’t get our mortal senses to register what our intuition tells us is just beyond the edges of our perception. This workshop is designed to help us train our senses, especially our vision, to go along with what the imagination knows: that Faerie is real, that we can see it and hear the bells.
- Imagination is the portal through which we access the Faerie Realm but it never hurts to have concrete objects to help the process. We’ll each make a simple Fairy Door (that will act like training wheels) then use the door to focus our vision. Each participant will use their Fairy Door to view one of John Crawford’s magical Faerie graphics to exercise their ability to see into the Otherworld. When we’ve trained the eyes to accept the possibility of another way of “seeing,” we’ll focus on the Fairies we find in the graphics and learn to hear their stories. Then we will take our doors and the way of "seeing" that we have practiced out into the natural world to see the Fairy faces that peer at us from every tree.
- The Fairies live alongside us, just on a slightly different vibration, and they people the world around us with their gnarly and beautiful visages. They peer at us out of trees, they touch our faces with spider web strands as we stroll through the woods, they flutter by in the rich colors of a butterfly and they flash like lightning bugs in the night. They keep trying, in every way they know, to make contact with us, to help us remember them. It’s our job to do what we can to help ourselves from this side of the veil. It’s our job to form a relationship with magic and the beings who remind us that we all carry a little Fairy dust in our veins. Perhaps if we learn to see into their world, we can begin the conversations that will bring our worlds back together.
- Object Alchemy: Creating Magikal Objects
- Although there are certain craft skills necessary to create ritual tools, the craft skill is not sufficient to fashion a true magikal power object. Whether creating a mask, a puppet, or a wand, if you want the object you construct to have life, you need to focus your intention and make the object your ally. The essential core of the process is understanding the intrinsic energy of the materials and learning to engage those materials in conversation, convincing them to become what you intend. The challenge is to align with the materials so that they become partners with you in your magikal creation.
- In this workshop participants create a simple fairy window and a fairy wand to learn the alchemy of taking materials from the natural world to create an article with magikal potential. If we work the alchemy properly, the window we make will allow us to train our vision to see into the Faerie Realm; the wand will allow us to open a doorway to Faerie.
- We’ll begin by focusing our intention on our project. Participants will choose materials from the collection we will bring, construct magikal portholes and wands, then learn to put their creations to use. In the process, we’ll explore new ways of relating to the natural world around us, honing our appreciation for the life force and intellect of what are seen as inanimate objects. We’ll discover the ability of those objects to communicate with us and absorb and focus our intent.
- Participants will leave this workshop with a magikal fairy window and wand and, much more importantly, the knowledge and skill to create other objects of power for their continuing mystical journey.
John Curtis Crawford is a maker of magical things from puppets to elaborate sculptures of wood and stone. John has been a professional puppeteer, a lighting designer, a scenic artist, and an arts advocate. He was technical director and teacher of puppetry and technical theater at NYU and principal public events manager for the UCLA campus.
John’s early training as a puppeteer honed his innate gift of bringing inanimate objects to life; his lifelong love of the natural world and of wild places led him through mystical doorways. When the Fairies asked him, one full moon night, to build them a house, he was ready. John’s passion is to give form to the many voices that speak to him through twigs and stones and to let his sculptures tell stories of the wild places of the Otherworld.
Bridget Wolfe is a teacher, writer, myth keeper, and storyteller, weaving the stories whispered to her by winds and Fairy wings into the fabric of everyday lives. She has spent almost 30 years studying shamanism’s maps of the Otherworld with teachers from North and South America, England, Africa, and Hawaii. She has blended the teachings of medicine wheels and sacred ritual together with her more formal education - she has earned MA degrees in English and Clinical Psychology – to create ceremonial retreats and rites of passage for groups in the U.S., England and Ireland.
The experiences gleaned from her forays into the Otherworld have found expression through her love of language, first as an oral storyteller and more recently as a writer of mystical tales. In her collaboration with John Curtis Crawford, she has written fairy tale vignettes for more than 500 of John’s fairy house sculptures. A book collection of her stories is in process.
- Spiritual Protection
- In this workshop we will begin with spirit classification and otherworld cosmology in order to gain perspective on which areas of otherworld engagement are benign and which are cantankerous. We will explore the nature of the faerie realm, energetically, and why is it filled with such a variety of expressions. We will also look at different configurations a person can have with spirits through alignment, contract, mediumship or possession.
- Then we will discuss common forms of magical protection, arriving at the shamanic view on the topic and spiritual illnesses that can compromise our defense system.
- To establish a strong core in spiritual protection, you will learn to journey to the Lower Realms and make direct contact with your power animal. If you already have a relationship with a power animal, you are very welcome to join us with your own journey intention.
- We will journey to establish a guide for you in the Faerie Realm. Building alliance with a guide to the Faerie Realm can exponentially deepen your Faerie experience and allow you to travel further without fear of getting into metaphysical mishaps.
Tasara has a strong knowledge of the laws of elemental energies and a soul purpose to provide a bridge for star seed people to the beauty and power of the earth medicines. She has extensive training through the Foundation for Shamanic Studies and related teachers such as Tom Cowan, Betsy Bergstrom, Janine Ellison, John Lawrence. She sees clients for soul retrieval, depossession, extraction, curse unravelling, psychopomp and guidance in finding one's own Way.
- Tasara & Calling Bear
- The Dancing Hats (2 hour workshop)
- Experience the dance and attire of the spirit of an herbal plant from Skalitude. In this workshop we’ll travel to the kingdom of the plants, meet face to face with the spirit of an herb. You will witness its energy, dance steps and regalia. Then we return to the workshop and create a paper spirit hat and express its energy through dance and drawing. Your embodiment of this spirit will give you deeper knowledge of its medicine and will garner a lasting friendship with the herb.
Tasara is a shamanic practitioner and teacher, community leader and sacred motion graphics artist in Seattle. She carries a deep blend of visionary, magical and shamanic experiences.
Calling Bear is a wildcrafter who also grows medical plants. He has been making herbal preparations for the last 9 years.
- Norma Gentile
- Embodying Healing Sound
- Explore newly emerging possibilities in healing using sound, energy & shamanism. Norma and her guides will share an idea, then put it into practice with everyone. This is a nice blend of newly emerging energy information for healers, and experiential group toning/chant that everyone can participate in. Norma’s aim is to give you practical ideas you can take with you to your healing, chant or drumming groups, and out into your daily life.
Topics covered always come from the agreements between your guides, my guides and Nature. It is likely that we will include:
- Ideas to help you connect with your guides with greater accuracy. This helps to avoid fatigue and increases the clarity of the information you receive.
- Incorporating sound to magnify healing modalities.
- Tools to discern what are genuinely your own emotional and physical body issues to heal, and what belongs to another.
- A unique sound healing from Nature and the Hathors with Norma's voice and Tibetan Bowls.
Norma Gentile is a professional recording artist, singer, clairvoyant healer, and trained intuitive. Her three CDs of chant by Hildegard von Bingen, Unfurling Love's Creation, Meditation Chants,and Healing Chants, have met with international praise.
Her formal training in music combined with her studies in esoteric healing have helped Norma understand how sound affects our ability to heal. Considered one of the leading specialists in the performance of Gregorian chants of the 12th century mystic and abbess Hildegard von Bingen, her concert performances are unique experiences of sacred sound and sacred healing. She has been featured on CBS-TV and on nationally syndicated radio shows such as All Things Considered, Harmonia, and Sound & Spirit. Her music is utilized by Carolyn Myss, Drunvalo Melchizedek and other presenters. Her healing experience is recounted in Brooke Medicine Eagle's book The Last Ghost Dance.
- Peter Berry
- Bright Vision: Faerie Beings in Irish Song, Story and Poetry
- Bright Vision is the translation of the title of a Gaelic song "Aisling Ghael", in which a Faerie woman appears to a man and they have a dialogue. Using imagery from Irish bardic sources accompanied by Celtic harp, we'll explore and experience the living tradition of human and Faerie interactions and communications. Part performance of Irish music, song & poetry, this workshop also has a component of empowered communion and communication with beings from the Faerie Realm in which interaction and interchange occur.
Peter Berry has a passion for the Celtic harp, and its music has led him on a wide-ranging journey of discovery and exploration of the lore and spiritual insight connected with this evocative instrument, including Irish Faerie lore. He is devoted to the vitality of the "Threefold Alliance" between humanity, the Faerie Realm, and the myriad living beings with whom we share the planet. He lives in Seattle.
- David Adam
- Re-Enchanting the World Through Outdoor Education (2 hour workshop)
- Wild natural spaces have long been the venue for experiencing kinship with other life forms, expanded states of awareness and a deeper sense of self. We all carry these capacities within ourselves. While many people actively cultivate such natural abilities these special experiences are often difficult to relate or facilitate for others who wish to consciously celebrate their humanity in the magic of nature. Opening doors for others to experience nature's enchantment is grounded in one's personal practice and can be aided by easy to learn experiential activities. Exposure to these simple yet powerful techniques supports participants to become doorways into nature's magical realms. This youth/child friendly learning journey draws upon experiential outdoor education as a vehicle for entering the magic of nature. The workshop is suited to educators, parents, outdoor leaders and anyone interested in facilitating the re-chantment of our living world.
- This is a moving workshop. Come prepared for a short hike; bring water, appropriate footwear and clothes.
- Avatar, Oil Sands and the Amazon: BioDiversity, Indigenous Peoples and Energy
- Of the world's original large-scale forest ecosystems, 60% are in Canada, Russia and the Amazon. These highly biodiverse ecosystems are the homes of indigenous peoples who depend upon those forests for their ways of life. These same areas are also rich in petroleum with external forces intent on developing these resources.
- David has been working with indigenous peoples for the past 25 years. His current research examines the environmental interface of indigenous peoples and energy industries with a focus on the Canada's boreal forest and the Ecuadorian Amazon.
- This workshop will focus primarily on David's work with the Achuar Nation of Ecuador who experienced sustained early contact in the 1970s. In 25 years these inspiring people went from living in a state of permanent war to becoming a self-aware nation united to defend their territory against incursions from industrial resource extraction, particularly petroleum.
- David will share his experiences in the Amazon with the Achuar people who see themselves as defending their way of life and beloved jungle as a sacred trust for the world. A 30 minute video draft of his research findings will be presented along with an introduction including group discussion, questions and answers.
- Green Man Song Circle
- Join David for a group participation circle of sacred songs, many of which can be heard on his music CD, Green Man, Son of the Goddess. Song booklets will be provided and can also be purchased for a small fee. Instruments are welcome!!
- David Adam - Green Man
- David is an environmental educator, cross-cultural facilitator and multi-instrumentalist singer/songwriter who has studied Fairy Magic for over 20 years. He has performed, led activities and spoken at festivals, conferences, institutions, communities and private venues in Canada, the United States, Latin America and Britain. His songs are particularly well known in Rediscovery, a cross-cultural wilderness education program run from First Nations communities in Canada. His research, professional and personal involvement with Indigenous peoples have inspired the renewal of European nature traditions within North American ecosystems. David is a professor of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development at the University of Calgary. He lives in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta, Canada.
- Colby Wilk
- Raise Your Vibration
- Raise Your vibration to deeper your connection to higher realms. By raising your vibration you attract better circumstances moving beyond historical patterns, karma and genetic predispositions. In this interactive, practical workshop explore how to shift your energetic field to raise your vibration to change your outlook and situation and connection to higher realms.
Originally a counselor/coach, Colby recognized that there was a power beyond traditional therapeutic methods that could shift what seemed unchangeable at the very core of a person. Through spiritual healing, Colby teaches participants to create a powerful, magical relationship to themselves and to life. If you want to be trained to be your own teacher, to access spiritual states and to overcome blocks, Colby may be able to help.
In addition to sessions and classes Colby offers FREE weekly INSTANT HEALINGS through his website.
- Julie Charette Nunn
- Expanded Awareness ~ The Magnanimous Wisdom of the Plants
- Come journey with me into the expanded awareness of the plants. Through shamanic listening exercises with breath and intention you will discover the magnificent and compassionate presence that the plants offer us. We will share stories received and craft an herbal preparation that will nourish us deeply.
Julie Charette Nunn, Crow's Daughter is a shamanic herbalist, long-time teacher, herbal crafter, organic gardener/farmer, goat herd and successful business owner from Whidbey Island in Washington State. She teaches listening as a way to gain access to the abundant wisdom in nature and supports people to open themselves to greater possibility and be prosperous by giving and sharing their gifts. She offers apprenticeships, classes and individual sessions in the shamanic herbal tradition of the wise woman and prosperity-conversation sessions by phone.
- Moss Magill
- Whispers Through the Veil: Tidings of Earth Stewardship
- Learn an original divination method to inspire participation in the healing of our planet.
- Take a walk through the Veil as we respectfully seek the Fey and other realms for guidance about participation in the Great Healing of Mother Earth. Beings from the unseen world have been sought for centuries in numerous traditions for advice about many things including the old ways of caring for the Earth and her natural amenities. In this experiential workshop you will receive a bundle of talismans from the natural world and instructions for using them to divine unique totemic knowledge, inspiring your next steps for participation towards sustainable stewardship.
- The In-Between Place of Faery, Stillness and Transformation
- Take a journey together with Moss and Tasara to the Place of the In-Between, in true experience and shared discussion where we learn about the energetics and medicine of such a place. Encounter the In-Between to learn of the Edge and then to the Center to steep in its Stillness and Powers of Transformation.
Mark "Moss" Magill is an award winning playwright and poet, as well as an Ovate student in the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids. He is also the co-founder of the Circle of Coll Druidic Seed Group in Seattle. As a certified professional Tarot reader for over twelve years, he has combined his love of writing and divination and has discovered how poetry can provide his own sacred link to the world of Faery. Moss spends his time between Seattle and Port Townsend, Washington where he is a professional trainer and playwright.
Circle of Coll: The Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids in the Greater Seattle area
- Fernmoss & Baruch
- One Love Tantric Puja ~
Deepen Connection with your Self, Others, and the One
- Discover the profound, transformative power of Tantra in this experiential workshop. Tantra takes us on a journey out of our heads and into our heart. It opens us to a sweet and fulfilling life that emerges when we are present, heart-connected, and embodied. This puja will give you tools to improve the quality of your life.
- The dominant paradigm emphasizes independence, materialism, and mind as identity. This has led to alienation from our Soul, our bodies and from each other. We gather at festivals to empower our healing and conscious evolution. It is through deep presence, embodiment, and opening our hearts that we are creating a new paradigm and healing the world. That is what this puja is about. You will learn and practice tools that will allow you to flow through your day and your relationships fully present, centered, powerful, and connected to the One.
- We will open sacred space, ground, get into our bodies; do breath work, movement and touch exercises, and other experiences to help integrate the heart, body, and deep Self. We will work and play in the realms of self-connection, connecting with one other person, and group connection; developing our capacity to hold space in these three arenas that is present, fearless, and loving. We will learn to release our constrictions, and love ourselves and each other as we are.
Baruch and Fernmoss enjoy the benefits of this work each day in their lives as partners and parents. They are passionate about sharing their work with individuals and couples, and by leading Tantric Pujas in the Seattle area. Baruch is a family physician who promotes holistic health by helping people to cultivate a present mind, an activated body, and a heart-centered spirit. Fernmoss combines her deep connection with nature with her background in psychology, Tantra, and movement to empower people to live a juicy life connected with their higher self and Spirit.
- Amy Leigh
- Medical Intuition With Your Fairy Helpers
- Learn how to partner with your fairy helpers and the archangels to heal your body and emotions. Specific techniques will be shared to bring more vital life force into your body and raise your vibration. You will create a Health Power Symbol - unique to you. It can be used to easily and quickly tap into the highest vibratory frequency for your body. This enables you to heal yourself and subsequently harness the power of this symbol to manifest change in your reality. Your fairy helpers steward the energy of change and will teach you how to use your unique Symbol to enact it for your highest good. A new partnership emerges one between The Fae and The AngelsArc. Between wellness and generating positive, miraculous change. Be a part of it! Please bring a notebook or journal and writing implement to this workshop.
- Creating Ritual With The Fae For Healing, Inspiration & Manifestation
- Learn the art of working directly with the fairy folk to cocreate rituals. The Fae steward the magical power of change. In this class, they offer you direct instruction (shared by Amy) to harness the power of change using ritualistic actions and focus on symbols. We will create group and individual rituals in this workshop. Bring symbolic items and talismans to class with you. You can pick these up outside and use what you have with you. Examples include: small stones and sticks, beads, crystals, drawings, words written on paper, yarn, bits of plants. Anything can be a symbol, you and nature imbue it with power. Enter into a true partnership with Nature and your fairy friends. The workshop will conclude with a ritual for the highest and best for Mother Earth and all of her children. You will learn how to hold space for your rituals and create them for maximum manifestation power.
Amy Leigh is of direct fairy lineage via Danu. The Fairy Realm has been part of Amy's vast reality since childhood and she communicates messages directly from its many benevolent forces and beings. Amy is a medical intuitive, shaman, channel, Water Element Therapy™ and Element Therapy™ healer and creator. She has over ten years of experience
facilitating positive change and healing for people internationally. Amy teaches classes and speaks at national conferences. She offers a variety of products and services to support you on your journey.
Amy will offer individual appointments during the Congress. Email her to reserve your time in advance as available healing sessions will fill quickly. Amy@ContinuumNetwork.com use the subject line “Fairy Congress Appointments.”
- Chad Brunette
- Auras: Gateway Magic
- This workshop introduces people to a personal experience of magic by showing them a simple method of seeing auras. This is a gateway ability that, once learned, opens people up to greater magical abilities. We will gather just before dusk, one of the best times to see auras, where Chad will go person to person showing the technique. (Depending on her schedule, Amy Leigh may open with a Happiness Ceremony to get things going strong!) This is a very simple but very powerful ‘hands on’ workshop that will give people access to a whole new way of seeing their world.
- Spiritual Gardening
- This workshop will show people ways to connect with nature spirits to enliven their gardens. Learn personal ways to honor the Fae and tune to the vibration of the land you currently care for. Chad will talk about tuning in to the land, introducing yourself to spiritual community (especially the Fae), smudging and blessings to retain higher vibration spirits to your land, reading the land’s desires and merging them with your own intentions, etc.
Chad is an empath and intuit whose lively childhood was filled with adventures with the Fae and other spirit beings. His psychic abilities manifested more strongly in high school. During this time myriad spirits began teaching him. He has been assisting spirits of all sorts ever since. Chad has taught many people different aspects of what he has learned from the spirits, including the Fae, through private tutoring.
Over time he decided to focus on creating transformative and fairy gardens through his Colorado based landscape firm, Thunderbird Design. Over the last ten years he has used his business to create award winning fairy gardens throughout the Front Range of Colorado, usually without his clients’ direct knowledge. Chad has been conducting workshops for the past fifteen years on gardening in the Midwest and Colorado.
- Elizabeth Saenz
- Fairy Wisdom
- Do you want to know what messages the Fairies have for you? Fairies have been misunderstood and their wisdom has been confused for trickery. Discover your own unique way of “hearing” the Fairies. Learn skills to communicate with the Fairies whenever you wish.
- Journey Through The Expanded Gateway
- You will be guided into meditation and through the gateway between the realms. Experience the magic, joy, and love that lives there. Once you have made this connection it will be easier for you to return later. Give yourself the time to open your heart and get centered in the magic.
Elizabeth Saenz has been talking to the Fairies and other guides all her life. Even through all her trials and tribulations of life she has always felt their presence. This life-experience has led her to act as a representative for Spirit Guides on Earth.She has been blessed to be a Channeler and help the Fairies be seen and heard in a new way. She has been working with clients with Reiki since 2002 and the combination of Theta and Reiki since 2004. In April of 2010 she published her first book The Expanded Gateway: Messages to Expand Your Consciousness. On her own sacred soul journey she is continually expanding her consciousness and looking for ways to deepen her connection to the Divine. She knows that she is just a witness to the magic and miracles that flow through the Universe.
- Kirsten Sogge
- The Heart of the Bee Hive
- We will take shamanic journeys to the Heart of the Bee Hive to see what each of us can do to help the Honeybees in this world. Be ready to explore different realms, where form is light and light is form. We travel with the Queen of the Honeybees, Danu, the Deva of the Honeybees, Pan, and other wise beings. Bring or find a personal question to take with you.
- According to U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics:
- Overall honey bee losses for 2010 indicated an estimated 34 percent loss, which is statistically similar to losses reported in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
- One-third of the human diet is derived directly or indirectly from insect-pollinated plants.
- 80 percent of insect pollination is accomplished by honeybees.
- Let that soak in. Do the math. What percent are the bees down by?? Nobody’s yet figured out definitively what’s killing the bees, but the causes may be many and intertwined: artificial queen production, interference in their lives, viruses, pesticides, stress, fungus, parasites, pathogens, use of antibiotics, electromagnetic radiation, long-distance transportation of bee hives, and immunodeficiencies.
- In this workshop we will find out what nature has to say, and we will explore how we can work with nature, listening to its intelligences, and not against it.
- I give thanks to the grandmothers and the grandfathers of the four directions for the privilege of leading these journeys. May we be led back into a reverent relationship with Nature, acknowledging that we are out balance, and asking for guidance to re-establish this.
- Eurythmy with the Elements
- Awake early and participate in calling in the elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water with Kirsten Sogge, Eurythmist. We will move together, awaking and awakening the elements with us. A half hour of group and individual movement, starting slow and building to Fire! Eurythmy is a movement art, with the human body as instrument, and the sounds of human speech as the movement alphabet, expressing individual experience and universal truths. Come wake up with us!
Kirsten Sogge was raised in Alaska by a wild and unconventional English gardener and an engineer. She has been working in cooperation with Nature in the garden, healing and other realms for 19 years, and brings practicality, thorough knowledge of organic gardening, clear thinking and many leveled communication with the unseen realms to this work. She lives in Olympia with her two kids and several pets in a garden with house attached, where she teaches Eurythmy, Co-Creative Gardening, and Waldorf Parent Toddler classes.
- MaryGold McNutt
- The Triple Flame
- Integrating our Intuitive Empathic Nature
- We generally think of our selves as being a soul housed in a body, perhaps with a higher self. Triple Flame work tunes us into ourselves as a composite of three souls/spirits, not one, that make up the individual. Going beyond our rational/social self to develop an intimate lively relationship with our body/nature spirit is clarifying and rewarding and facilitates our connection to the world of the fey. Contact with our higher self/god source becomes strengthened and flows out of the relationship between the intellect and our nature spirit body.
MaryGold has sourced this material from Huna teachings and found reference to it in many religious and spiritual paths and taught and shared this material for over 5 years. As a natural empath with one foot in each world this understanding has been essential for herself and others to live a balanced life. She is eternally on the path of self inquiry, Yoga, Shiatsu, and more, living in a fairy filled forest.
- Morgan Brent
- Songs from the Garden
- Wake up! Start your day with a morning cup of breath-work, visualization, tones, sones, and songs. We sing ourselves Alive as we journey thru the Story of Creation, weaving the double helix of the devic and de'human whirleds into a flowering of the heart, into the promise of heaven as earth. Those humans who have yet to discover their birthright as a singing species are encouraged to come, and let the fairies help you blossom your voice . .
- World Peace DreamSeed Meditation
- We gather to call in and direct some of the energy we have raised over the weekend out into the world. Our aim is to fertilize the astral with life positive vibrations and visions. This gesture of subtle activism is in service to dawning an era of Peace on planet earth.
Morgan Brent (MT Xen) has a PhD in anthropology, however he left academia after engagements with herbal healing traditions clued him into a vast Gaian intelligence, with which he became conversant, and soon allied with its purposes. He now specializes in the prescriptive teachings (Gaian dharma) of medicinal plants, aka 'Nature's plan to save the humans'. In service to this guidance, he writes articles and essays, births, collects, and strings together songs into malas of embodied story telling, and makes medicines of all kinds, among them events both large (Singing Alive gatherings, now in their 5th year), and small (Creation-song circles). These events are all about sharing songs (and prayers, chants, blessings, and song om) of personal and planetary renewal ~ which he considers food for a spiritually hungry world.
We honor everybody's contribution!
At the Fairy & Human Relations Congress, we honor everybody's contribution. Each human, fairy and deva who attends brings their own special magic and knowledge to share. We are all students and we are all teachers and co-creators
We would like to be clear that every single person who attends the Fairy & Human Relations Congress adds to our group energy. Every one of us brings our Divine Essence to the congress and every one of us brings our spiritual allies. Every one of our presenters and every other single person brings something valuable to share. It is wonderful that we have well-known presenters who are among the world's leaders on fairy-related matters such as RJ Stewart. But every one of our other presenters also has incredible things to share. And every single person and every child has things to share.
The congress is like an incredible symphony and each person is an integral part of the whole. We do make beautiful music together! The fairies, devas and other beings who attend all add to this grand symphony.
Knowledge, wisdom and friendship are available everywhere throughout the congress; in the kitchen, during the meals, in the parking lot, at the crafts booth, in the childen's area, etc. Not just at the formal workshops and not just by sitting at the feet of the more famous presenters. Everyone who attends deserves our love and respect. We are all co-creators at the event.
The Fairy & Human Relations Congress offers a wide diversity of workshops and presenters for several reasons. It is more likely that everyone can find something they are excited about attending in each workshop session. A wider amount of knowledge and insights are spoken about and offered to our community as a whole. Each individual can only attend so much, but as a whole, there is more knowledge shared by having more presenters. If you are having a problem choosing between presenters, use your heart to determine which workshop will be best suited for your spiritual growth at this particular time. Be in the now.
Consider the viewpoint that the more illuminated beings you get together in one place, the better off everyone is;
1) each one of us individually benefits from the energy field that we set up,
2) and we can do more good for the planet as a whole. When we do our circles, ceremonies and meditations, our united energies help the greater world.
Our goal is to get as many of the best fairy people as we can find to attend and participate. You can be one of them.