Presenters & Workshop Descriptions
All workshops are 1½ hours unless noted otherwise.
This is the latest schedule as of June 19.
- RJ Stewart
- Working with the Bowl and Water
- Learn ancient methods of Second Sight, Healing, Weather Knowledge, and working with Faery Allies. Bring a small bowl, a bottle of water, and three pieces of straw about 1 inch long.
- The Mysteries of Faery Union between America and Britain
- Working to enable an ongoing Faery network, of which we can become members. This is a practical workshop involving communion with powerful faery spirits that link the spiritual powers of Britain and America at a deep level. RJ and Anastacia will introduce the group to some new methods of working with sacred trees that grow in both lands, and there will be a group ritual attuning everyone to the Mysteries of Faery Union between the Sacred Lands. Try to bring some branches, twigs, or leaves of the three magical trees English Oak, Ash, and Hawthorn, as we will be working with these.
- cost: $65 Pre-registration is required. check the registration page.
RJ is one of the foremost writers and teacher on the Faery tradition and UnderWorld earth based spiritual magic - with over 40 books in publication. His books have influenced many people over the years. There are very detailed and clear methods of faery ritual magic found in British tradition, and RJ has opened out and developed these for contemporary use.
www.rjstewart.net RJ Stewart Books
Monday 9AM-1PM June 25 (after the Congress)
RJ Stewart & Anastacia Nutt
- Anastacia Nutt
- The Faery Goddess Orchil
- The 21st century is destined to be a time of great change. Our quest now is to determine how to navigate these changes in grace, authenticity and in communion with our allies in the world of nature. One such ally is the Dark Mother Orchil, who weaves and unweaves our physical body in life and death. She is beautifully and hauntingly portrayed in the work of the faery/transhuman Scottish mystic Fiona MacLeod as “the one whom the Druids knew…the dim Goddess who lives under the brown earth in a vast cavern where she weaves life and death at her two looms.”
- In this workshop we will lovingly and powerfully court our own living connection to the Dark Mother Goddess of the faery realm, in an effort to weave ourselves “ready” to co-create with her in the coming days of change.
Anastacia is a Working Priestess, Author and Seer. Her spiritual practice is devoted to the remembrance of the Divine Feminine in partnership and Sacred Union. She works to weave the seen and unseen worlds in harmony, balance in mutual respect through her writing, courses and seership practice. Her work is offered within the auspices of the Western Esoteric Tradition. Her areas of expertise and interest include primal ritual, the art of Seership, the mechanics of the unseen worlds, tending sacred space and threshold crossings. Author of Unseen Worlds and Practical Aspects of Spiritual Discernment, The Sacred Cross: A Transformational Tool for Life and The Mothers of Change
- Orion Foxwood
- Earthly Love and the Harmony of Heaven
- Techniques for humanity to bridge universal love to the planetary world
- The Healing Power of Co-Creation
- Heal the illusion of isolation through working with faery companions and ancestral wisdom keepers
Orion is a conjurer in the Southern folk tradition, a traditional witch and a founding elder of the Foxwood Temple of the Old religion in Maryland, and the founder of a Faery Seership apprenticeship program. For over 20 years, he has lectured extensively on magical practices and spiritual development. He is the author of The Faery Teachings and The Tree of Enchantment. His most recent book A Candle and the Crossroads: A Book of Appalachian Conjure and Southern-Rootwork will be published in November 2012.
Thursday 6.30 - 9.30PM June 21 (before the Congress)
Orion Foxwood & Michael Dunning
Tuesday 6.30 - 9.30PM June 26 (after the Congress in Seattle)
- Michael Dunning
- Essence of the Five Trees
- The Yew tree as Yggdrasil is the ultimate sentient symbol of a continuously creative and Divinely ordered universe. In Old High German and Old Irish, the names given to the yew tree were intended to convey the idea of Eternity. Based on many years of sustained visionary and direct physical contact with the yew, Michael believes that the Irish and Norse legends involving the yew, contain a codified knowledge that outlines a highly evolved and extremely advanced magico-healing practice able to harness the moment of human incarnation and the shape -changing potential of embryological development as sources of power and regeneration. The ancient Druids referred to the protoplasmic substance or embryonic state of matter as the “essence of the five trees”. Michael will explore some of these connections through aspects of his story and a series of short occult practices derived directly from the teachings of the yew tree.
- The Divine Embryo
- It has been said that the development of the human embryo represents the morphology of Love. Each of us received the Divine gift of Love as the breath of life - the movement of Spirit that precedes the moment of incarnation and transcends death. Spirit moves strongly into the periphery of the embryo, first bringing its light into the surrounding mantle of blood before moving that blood up the primordial midline as a great river that ignites the function of the early heart. The adepts of the ancient mystery schools saw these things and knew that the power of Love was mysterious and great. They sought to embody its creative power in the perception, form and image of a ‘divine embryo.’
- In the Egyptian mysteries there are suggestions of this in the image of Horus and in the ritual of the King’s Placenta. The pre - Celtic Druid priests harnessed the power of the embryo in the Serpent’s Egg and the Chinese Sage cultivated a ‘divine embryo’ through advanced practices of embryonic breathing. There is much to learn from the shards of these wisdom traditions, but we do not have to dwell in the past. The ‘divine embryo’ is available to us at every moment. To perceive it we must travel into our hearts and blood and at the same time train ourselves to slow down enough to make a shift outside of our overwhelmed nervous systems.
- Based on his direct initiatory experiences with the yew tree in Scotland, and through his meditations on occult – embryology, Michael will offer a series of vital practices to help us to re-tempo our perception to the breathing movement of our own ‘divine embryo’ as a powerful and dynamic manifestation of Love. To cultivate a ‘divine embryo’ is to embody Love as a force and as a language that breathes in harmony with the higher realms of Spirit.
Michael was born in Glasgow, Scotland. He gradually and painfully became aware of his calling as a shaman and healer following a near-death encounter with an elemental spirit in the far north of Scotland. A second near-death experience occurred several years later that entirely destroyed his health. Michael began to experience visions, prolonged out-of-body states, and intense physical pain. Managing his life became a great challenge. He was finally rescued by a friend who lived in a small cottage close to a 2000+ year-old female yew tree. This marked the beginning of a ten-year period of healing and a shamanic initiation through Nature, that took place under the vast enclosure of the tree. Michael believes that the yew tree was once regarded by the indigenous and pre-Celtic shaman-healers (Druids) as a great source of occult knowledge holding the keys to an an ancient and embryonic language of healing and rejuvenation.
An account of Michael's experiences under the yew tree can be read in the book Soul Companions-Conversations with Contemporary Wisdom keepers. A Collection of Encounters with Spirit by Karen Sawyer. (This book also includes chapters with David Spangler and RJ Stewart.) Michael teaches both Yewshamanism and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy throughout New England. In 2009 Michael founded the Sacred Yew Institute. The institute offers a two-year professional training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy as well as workshops and lectures on the history of the yew tree, Yewshamanism and Occult -Embryology.
- Kewaunee Lapseritis
- The Vortex Phenomenon:
Inter-Dimensional Beings From Other Realms
- Kewaunee will lead us through map dowsing to find an active "portal". You will learn how to identify and create portals, as well as distinguish between different types of vortexes, and discern which ones are potentially dangerous and what to do about them.
- An array of inter-dimensional beings will be discussed along with citing personal encounters with myself as well as other experiencers; fairies, menehunes, little people, werewolves, black panther phenomenon, lizard man, thunderbirds, elves, leprechauns, pterosaurs, giant snakes, Sasquatch people, ETs, etc. as they visit our world through these portals.
- Depending on conditions and the group, a portal will be used to communicate and work with beings from other dimensions.
- Telepathy: How to Connect with the Psychic Sasquatch
and Other-Dimensional Visitors
- After guiding us through meditations and breathing exercises, Kewaunee will help connect us with Sasquatch and other-dimensional visitors with the intention of working together for planetary healing.
In 1979, scientist Kewaunee Lapseritis was first telepathically contacted by a Sasquatch and an ET simultaneously, which was the shock of his life! To further complicate matters, the contact changed him and he developed psychic ability overnight, which triggered a spiritual transformation. At the time, he was assistant director of an urban Indian agency, and had been working as a hypnotherapist part-time, as well as lecturing at the Medical College of Wisconsin—a background that left him ill-prepared for such a happening.
- Brooke Medicine Eagle, Chalise
- Holiness and the Heart of Love:
Good Relationship with the Essence of Life
- White Buffalo Woman and Dawn Star are our guides as we journey into wholeness and harmony with All Our Relations, in all kingdoms and realms. We will move closer to understanding “holiness” and “love” as the highest and finest in ourselves, and, the most powerful way to commune with all of Life. In closure, we will chant and dance in honor of our family in all realms.
- Despacho of the Heart Offering
- Bring with you a precious symbolic gift to offer into a small, powerful bundle we will build with our love for Mother Earth; that gift will accompany your most fervent prayers for yourself and the world. We will sing and move in harmony to add vital life to this offering to Gaia and to our receiving from the Heart of Life. At an appropriate time thereafter, the bundle will be transformed through fire.
Brooke Chalise is an American Native Earth wisdom teacher and catalyst for healing, a visionary, sacred ecologist and recording artist. Her dedication is to bringing forward the ancient truths concerning how to live a fully human life in harmony with All Our Relations as we approach the crossroads into a Golden Age.
- Shoshana Avree
- Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
- Shoshana will cover journeying to the Lower World where you will meet your power animal and to the Upper World where you will interact with teachers in human form. Bring a notebook, pen and eye cover.
- The Undefended Heart (Parts 1 & 2)
- Part 1 - The Journey
- Join me and the Spirits on journeys to your hearts highest calling. We'll explore the experience of the Undefended Heart and what that looks,feels and sounds like to you… how to achieve this through practices you can take home to keep opening that most precious part of ourselves. To walk the spiritual path an Undefended Heart is the place to start and continue. It would be best if you know how to journey already...if you don't take the Intro class (see above!)
Bring a notebook, pen and eye cover.
- Part 2 - The Heart Bundle
- We'll journey to create a Heart bundle that you will find out how to use for yourself and possibly others in your quest to live with an Undefended Heart. These will be power-filled by the Spirits and wonderfully sacred.. Please bring cloth and other elements to add to your creation. I will be bringing supplies as well. Part 1 of The Undefended Heart is a pre-requisite.
...we often react defensively even when we don't know what we are protecting; it may simply be our neurosis. Nevertheless, this shield must come down on the spiritual journey...
- Dzogchen Ponlop, Rebel Buddha
Shoshana Avree, B.A., L.M.T. has been a shamanic practitioner for over 23 years, assisting people in connecting with the Spirits to alleviate dis-ease; spiritually, emotionally and physically. Shoshana practices Soul Retrieval, Extraction, Divination, Depossession and Spiritual Counseling for individuals and businesses. She is passionate about working with the spirits and helping others “re-member” who they really are, in alignment with their Soul’s Purpose. Shoshana is available by phone for most of this work and conducts workshops in Basic Shamanism, Shamanic Animal Communication, and Advanced Shamanic Practices.
- John Curtis Crawford & Bridget Wolfe
- Doorways to Faerie (2 hour workshop)
- Is there a bridge between the mortal world and Faerie? If we believe that the Fae can somehow navigate the enchanted pathways to flit among us, is there a way for us to train our vision to see into Faerie? And if we can see it, can we walk there as well?
- In this workshop, we’ll first explore the concept of “doorway” or “gateway” and find the place within us where the energetic opening to the Otherworld exists. Next, we’ll each make a Fairy Door that reflects our inner one, creating with our intent a physical manifestation of our ability to see through the veil. We’ll bless and awaken the door to its magical purpose, then use it to train our eyes to see beyond three dimensional reality and focus our vision on the Faerie Realm. Each participant will use their Fairy Door to view one of John Crawford’s magical Faerie graphics to exercise their ability to see into the Otherworld. When we’ve trained the eyes to accept the possibility of another way of “seeing,” we’ll take our doors and the way of "seeing" that we have practiced out into the natural world to see the Fairy faces that peer at us from the magical woods of Skalitude.
- Hearing Fairy Voices (2 hour workshop)
- Everything has a voice, whether it exists in the physical realm or the Otherworld, but hearing those voices requires us to quiet the inner stir of our own rattlings to allow our middle mind to make the translation from energetic dialog into our language and our mode of expression.
- On a quest to find these voices we will begin by tuning ourselves and all our senses to the forest, then take a walk in the woods. We’ll set our intention to hearing the voices of the Faerie Realm, search for twigs and other items that speak in the hieroglyphic language of the Fairy Folk and gather together those that want to tell a story. We will bring our treasures back and, following our intuition, the wisdom of our hands, and what the twigs tell us, we will turn them into whatever structure they want to become. Just as we bring together words to make phrases, phrases, to make sentences finally ending with a story, we will assemble the items we have found to create a communication from the Faerie Realm.
- When our creation is constructed, we will bless and awaken it, tune all of our senses to it, and listen for the story it has to tell. We will become the translators between the metaphoric and symbolic language embedded in our creation and the language of our world and write the story the Fairies have given us to tell.
John Curtis Crawford is a maker of magical things from puppets to elaborate sculptures of wood and stone. John has been a professional puppeteer, a lighting designer, a scenic artist, and an arts advocate. He was technical director and teacher of puppetry and technical theater at NYU..
John’s early training as a puppeteer honed his innate gift of bringing inanimate objects to life; his lifelong love of the natural world and of wild places led him through mystical doorways. When the Fairies asked him, one full moon night, to build them a house, he was ready. John’s passion is to give form to the many voices that speak to him through twigs and stones and to let his sculptures tell stories of the wild places of the Otherworld.
Bridget Wolfe is a teacher, writer, myth keeper, and storyteller, weaving the stories whispered to her by winds and Fairy wings into the fabric of everyday lives. She has spent almost 30 years studying shamanism’s maps of the Otherworld with teachers from North and South America, England, Africa, and Hawaii. She has blended the teachings of medicine wheels and sacred ritual together with her more formal education - she has earned MA degrees in English and Clinical Psychology – to create ceremonial retreats and rites of passage for groups in the U.S., England and Ireland.
The experiences gleaned from her forays into the Otherworld have found expression through her love of language, first as an oral storyteller and more recently as a writer of mystical tales. She has written fairy tale vignettes for more than 500 of John’s fairy house sculptures. A book collection of her stories is in process.
- Fernmoss & Baruch
- Heart Opening Journey
- Join us for a joyous, experiential journey of expanding our loving connection with ourselves, each other and Great Spirit. Through ritual, guided meditation, breath, song, sensory and movement exercises, we will quiet our busy minds, enter fully into the moment and open our hearts. We will experience feeling comfortable in our bodies and expressing the love that flows through us.
Baruch and Fernmoss enjoy the benefits of this work each day in their lives as partners and parents. They are passionate about sharing their work with individuals and couples, and by leading Tantric Pujas in the Seattle area. Baruch is a family physician who promotes holistic health by helping people to cultivate a present mind, an activated body, and a heart-centered spirit. Fernmoss combines her deep connection with nature with her background in psychology, Tantra, and movement to empower people to live a juicy life connected with their higher self and Spirit.
- Joanna Castro & Yuri Kazantsev
- Growing Tribe: Creating Village Settlements
- Joanna and Yuri will be exploring the Anastasia teachings of creating a Space of Love.
- In 2010, they purchased a large wooded parcel (270 acres) located in the state of Idaho about 3 miles west of the town of Weippe.
- The Vision of Vedrica is to achieve a sustainable harmony between Man and Nature. It becomes more and more important to make this a reality on a wider scale. All over the world, people are turning to this mode of life - sensible, independent, and nurturing. We see it our duty to leave the planet to our children and grandchildren in a pristine and livable condition. This vision was inspired by the Ringing Cedars of Russia Series
Joanna has lived the modern life for the last 20 years and is in the process of reclaiming her homesteading skills as well as finding her ancestral knowledge of relating to all of creation in harmony and balance. The Ringing Cedar Series, the Continuum Concept, writings of Tom Brown Jr, and Daniel Quinn have all been very influential in her process.
Yuri Kazantsev, from Kazakhstan, has worked with a Ringing Cedars community in California (Shambala-Shasta) and in Colorado (Colorado Kin Domains). He is an avid adventurer and enjoys spending many hours outdoors just trekking around the land. Yuri wishes to build a strong community where people can live together with nature and with each other.
- Jacqueline Freeman
- Working with the Elementals on a Biodynamic Farm
- Two biodynamic farmers share their experiences in establishing and growing a relationship with the elemental spirits that live on their land. Learn how these methods enrich the fertility and beauty of their farms and their blessed animals. You’ll learn (hands on) how to enliven magical vortexes to deliver flower and mineral preparations that enhance the vibration of the land, who the elementals are and how they work, and other biodynamic methods that brighten our relationship with Nature. Bring this knowledge back to your own land, no matter the size, to encourage the elementals to enliven these areas.
- The Spiritual Role of the Honeybee
- Honeybees are playing a far bigger role in the evolution of the world than we imagine and they are ready to share that information with us. Their stories are profound. For the past few years the honeybee devas have been communicating their history and spiritual role to Jacqueilne.
- In this workshop you’ll hear, in the bee’s own words, how the honeybees embody love in their actions, how their community operates as a unified field of consciousness, and how they convey knowledge of the earth’s evolution out beyond our universe. Learn about lumen portals, drone scarps, the meaning in their illuminatory songs, the deeper purpose of pollination and how the bees protect and nourish the earth.
Jacqueline grew up in an environment that encouraged clairvoyance and an affinity with Nature. She and her husband have a biodynamic farm alive with animals, bees, gardens, orchards and wildlife. The fairies have come visibly present on the land and have even allowed themselves to be photographed. She has been published in Lilipoh and Biodynamics magazines with articles on elementals, agri-therapy, and farm poetry.
- Morgan Brent
- Songs from the Garden
- Wake up! Start your day with a morning cup of breath-work, visualization, tones, poems, and songs. We sing ourselves Alive as we journey thru the Garden Within, weaving the double helix of the devic and de'human whirleds into a flowering of the heart, into the promise of heaven as earth. Those humans who have yet to discover their birthright as a singing species are encouraged to come, and let the fairies help blossom your voice . .
- Cultivating a Fairy Friendly Imagination
- The imagination is the creative matrix of Nature. When we allow our creative power to be 'colonized' with the busy buzz of modernity, with all its disenchantments and human-centric concerns, we lose our ability to tune into the 'imaginal commons' shared by all the tribes of Creation. This workshop will describe this 'Nature Channel' of the imagination, point out the usual habits we have that corrode access to it, and provide suggestions and exercises to come into deeper resonance with this bandwidth of existence.
Morgan Brent (MT Xen) has a PhD in anthropology, however he left academia after engagements with herbal healing traditions clued him into a vast Gaian intelligence, with which he became conversant, and soon allied with its purposes. He now specializes in the prescriptive teachings (Gaian dharma) of medicinal plants, aka 'Nature's plan to save the humans'. In service to this guidance, he writes articles and essays, births, collects, and strings together songs into malas of embodied story telling, and makes medicines of all kinds, among them events both large (Singing Alive Gatherings, now in their 6th year), and small (Creation-Song circles). These events are all about sharing songs (and prayers, chants, blessings, and song om) of personal and planetary renewal ~ which he considers food for a spiritually hungry world.
- Francisco & Flora LaRayne
- Drumming & Dreaming - Summer Solstice Illumination
- Join Francisco & Flora LaRayne as we drum, tone and journey with these powerful 2012 solstice energies. Journey with the World Tree and illuminate YOU, as we create a sacred and energizing solstice activation together. Bring your drums and rattles (some extras available), a blanket to journey with, and a crystal for the altar.
Francisco & Flora are Angel Earth Stewards who offer angel readings, shamanic classes, workshops, and personal sessions to empower and inspire. Utilizing Light, Sound, and Spirit, they offer a variety of modalities to serve in personal growth and awareness.
- Mary J. Getten
- Telepathy 101
- Direct communication with all life is your birthright. Imagine what it would be like to talk with trees, animals, rocks, waterfalls and even fairies! Anyone can do it – you just need to open your reception channels. In this workshop we will explore telepathy, what it is and how it works. We will also perform exercises designed to open or enhance your communication skills, and then we will use those skills to connect with various beings.
- Expanding Love with the Whales and Dolphins
- Whales and dolphins are very high spiritual beings and embody pure love. By opening to and working with their loving vibration, you can expand your capacity to receive, hold and give love. You do not need to be in the physical presence of these beings – you can connect with them telepathically and energetically to create a relationship and receive their blessings. Experience this high energy and make your connection with the whales and dolphins so that you can meet with them again and again.
Mary J. Getten is a telepathic animal communicator, flower essence practitioner, marine naturalist, teacher and author of Communicating with Orcas: The Whales Perspective. Mary has helped clients around the world create more harmony and understanding with their pets since 1996, and has been teaching others to do the same for 12 years. She has taken many groups to meet with Gray Whales in Mexico, Humpbacks in Hawaii and Tonga, Orcas in the San Juan Islands, and Dolphins in the Bahamas.
- Ella Hope
- Expanding the Power of Love through a Self-Healing Ritual Practice with the Forest & Four Different Processes of Manifestation
- During this seven-part self-healing ritual practice with the forest, four different processes of manifestation are taught, as we access the regenerative and healing powers of the Otherworlds – including fairy-allies, elementals/tree-rock sprits, devas/spirit of the forest-land, underworld goddess, deep earth, and divine source.
- The four processes of manifestation include
- forming and weaving personal Intention through the different phases of the ritual
- forming and sending group-communal Intention through an Elemental Portal
- learning to ask the healing Question and receive the Dream and Healing-Love from our Forest-as-Teacher
- learning within ritual structure and reciprocal relationship how to Give Back and manifest the Dream of the Forest (which is environmental activism as peace, love, and healing, for Healing of the Land).
Ella is a workshop facilitator, multi-media presenter, and author of three 500-page textbooks on self-healing/ shamanic practices with nature. The subject-matter of Ella’s textbooks are drawn from her 26 years on the shamanic path, marked by waves of initiatory experience, tempered with extensive training with both indigenous and modern-style shamanic teachers. Her textbook titles are Healing Through Nature: A Self-Healing Practice and Reference Guide. Volume I and Volume II; and Initiation: Teachings of the Forest. Volume III. Ella is also a classically-trained modern dancer/ ritual dance artist at festivals. She is also co-creator of photographic gallery collections of the body and nature, and she is owner-manager of a large Eco-Center in Stanwood, WA, which enables interdisciplinary dialogues of environmental issues.
- Pete Gyan Weaver
- "Seeing" from the Heart
- Bringing consciousness into the heart bypasses the linear ego mind and puts us fully aware in the present moment. When “Seeing” in this way, there is no limit to what can be witnessed and experienced. The oneness of all that is can be energetically felt in each moment of existence. There is no separation from anything. We will be connecting to the amazing surroundings at Skalitude and practice “being” those surroundings.
Pete Weaver is a multi modality energy healer/intuitive and guide to higher states of consciousness. His awakening began when he was with an out of body experience that facilitated “being” the entire human race. The practice of seeing from the heart facilitated the super-conscious state of awareness of “being” nature and “being” the universe as one interconnected whole. He experiences bliss in almost every moment from the continuous connection to that oneness.
- Moss Magill
- Meditative Tree Walk for International Peace
- Please join us for a tree walk where we will walk in meditation with focus and intention. The trees are experts in peaceful living and play a significant part in this path-working as we consult them and seek inspiration about how we each can play a role in global and personal peace efforts. This will be a journey of spirit that will take us deeper and deeper into the forest of our own intuition and imagination. We will respectfully ask for the support of the local trees, listen to their counsel, and try to understand the world from their unique points of view asking what practical steps may we take to generate peace in the greater circle of human kind. We may even encounter a mischievous faery or two!
- Please bring comfortable shoes, water, a journal, and a light blanket or pillow to sit on.
Moss Magill is an award winning playwright and poet, as well as an Ovate student in the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids. He is also the co-founder of the Circle of Coll Druidic Seed Group in Seattle. Moss spends his time between Seattle and Port Townsend, Washington where he is a professional trainer, writer, and artist.
Circle of Coll: The Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids in the Greater Seattle area
- Deborah Koff-Chapin
Bringing the Subtle Beings into Form Through Touch Drawing
(3 hour workshop)
- Touch Drawing is a simple yet profound way of drawing through the touch of fingertips on paper. Deborah will demonstrate the process and guide you into a deep drawing session. The focus will be to attune to the subtle beings present with us during the Congress, and bring them into form on paper. Deborah will hold a sacred space while you draw with her evocative live music. Coming at the end of the Congress, this experience will provide you with a space to integrate and ground what you have opened to. No artistic skill required.
- At the 2011 Congress, Deborah attuned to the over lighting spirit of the place, the event and to the nature spirits that made themselves available to her fingertips.
See what emerged! Deborah will draw during the Congress again this year.
Deborah discovered Touch Drawing in a moment of creative exploration. When touching a paper towel that had been placed on a freshly inked printing plate, she found that the pressure formed marks on the underside. Deborah experienced an ecstatic opening in these moments, and a knowing that this direct form of expression would be of value a broad range of people. She now facilitates Touch Drawing internationally. She is creator of SoulCards 1&2 and author of Drawing Out Your Soul. www.touchdrawing.com
- John Eggleston
- The Fairy and Faerie
- Come learn about the Fairy and Faerie. This class will provide experience with three main types of fairies/faeries. The nature fairies and the faeries which consists of the Seelie and Unseelie courts. This class will provide information on these three types, a question and answer session for each and the possibility of getting an ally from each type.
John has been a traditional Usui Reiki practitioner since February 2006 and a Reiki master and teacher since March 2007. He also practices many different types of energy/healing work that have been either self discovered or otherworldly taught some of which are Energy gift healing, bringing someone’s etheric wings closer to the surface and archetypal realm attunements.
- MaryGold McNutt
- Morning Yoga
Morning yoga (Saturday and Sunday 7.30 - 8AM) with warm-ups, breath work, stretches and asana, relaxation, and silly surprise activity. A mixed level class for people of varied ability.
MaryGold McNutt is founder of LivingWell Yoga Studio
We honor everybody's contribution!
At the Fairy & Human Relations Congress, we honor everybody's contribution. Each human, fairy and deva who attends brings their own special magic and knowledge to share. We are all students and we are all teachers and co-creators
We would like to be clear that every single person who attends the Fairy & Human Relations Congress adds to our group energy. Every one of us brings our Divine Essence to the congress and every one of us brings our spiritual allies. Every one of our presenters and every other single person brings something valuable to share. It is wonderful that we have well-known presenters who are among the world's leaders on fairy-related matters such as RJ Stewart. But every one of our other presenters also has incredible things to share. And every single person and every child has things to share.
The congress is like an incredible symphony and each person is an integral part of the whole. We do make beautiful music together! The fairies, devas and other beings who attend all add to this grand symphony.
Knowledge, wisdom and friendship are available everywhere throughout the congress; in the kitchen, during the meals, in the parking lot, at the crafts booth, in the childen's area, etc. Not just at the formal workshops and not just by sitting at the feet of the more famous presenters. Everyone who attends deserves our love and respect. We are all co-creators at the event.
The Fairy & Human Relations Congress offers a wide diversity of workshops and presenters for several reasons. It is more likely that everyone can find something they are excited about attending in each workshop session. A wider amount of knowledge and insights are spoken about and offered to our community as a whole. Each individual can only attend so much, but as a whole, there is more knowledge shared by having more presenters. If you are having a problem choosing between presenters, use your heart to determine which workshop will be best suited for your spiritual growth at this particular time. Be in the now.
Consider the viewpoint that the more illuminated beings you get together in one place, the better off everyone is;
1) each one of us individually benefits from the energy field that we set up,
2) and we can do more good for the planet as a whole. When we do our circles, ceremonies and meditations, our united energies help the greater world.
Our goal is to get as many of the best fairy people as we can find to attend and participate. You can be one of them.